Monday, August 4, 2008

Oops...

Yep, I have done the unthinkable...I have accidentally deleted my blogs. Patty's Pantry was about to celebrate 2 years of blogging and 300 posts. It doesn't look like Google is going to restore it, so I have moved on and will start fresh. I wasn't going to start over and I still waiver whether to let it all go. It's going to take me some time to get the recipes typed. Did I ever tell you I was a two finger typist? (:

So, keep checking back to The Pantry and see what's new..and what's not and was here before. I use this as my online cookbook, so my fingers will be moving like..Well, as fast as two fingers can type!

Thanks for coming back, faithful readers.
Blessings, Patty

1 comment:

Heather Anne said...

Patty - I am so sorry for your loss - it really is a loss! I can't even imagine! Would you please share how you deleted your blogs by accident so that I don't make the same mistake - I am so illiterate with computers!