Saturday, August 23, 2008

Favorite Ingredients..

Yoshida Gourmet Sauce

This marinade-sauce is great. I buy it at Costco and always have an extra bottle in the back of the pantry. I cut boneless chicken breasts in strips and marinate them for an hour or more. I either grill them on the BBQ, George Foreman grill or pan fry with Pam. I've also used it when I stir fry. First I marinate the chicken, then add it to my vegetables. Once in awhile for something different, I use this in meat balls, maybe 1/4 cup mixed in the ground beef or turkey. A little goes a long way with this...it can over power the flavor of your meat or recipe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog looking for brownie recipes....we *love* all the flavors of Yoshidas!! The kids would probably drink it if I let them :)