Sunday, September 5, 2010

Orange Tapioca Jell-O...

I forgot the oranges in this picture...




2 pkgs. Cook and Serve Jell-O tapioca
1 large box orange Jell-O
3 C. water


2 envelopes of Dream Whip Topping. prepared..do not use cool whip
1-2 cans of mandarin oranges, well drained

In a saucepan bring the first three ingredients to boil and boil for three minutes
Remove from heat and let cool, but not entirely set.
Mix the Dream Whip according to directions.
Fold in the Dream Whip and add the oranges.
Place in a glass bowl and chill before serving.

3 comments:

Darcy said...

I love this salad! I've substituted the orange jello with raspberry and used raspberries for Valentines Day Luncheons before...

Monica said...

Hi, Patty. It's so nice to meet you. I'm honored that you have me listed on your blog roll. I've been looking over your sight and LOVE what I'm seeing- just simple, delicious food. Can't wait to try some of these out on my crew! I'll be sure to link you over when I do.

Mrs.T said...

This looks just wonderful, Patty! My dad loves tapioca and oranges... I think he would really enjoy this. I wonder if it would work to cut the recipe in half? It seems like it would be quite easy to do that with this recipe.

I'm delighted to see you posting recipes again!